Calor Gas & Camping Gaz can be purchased from the Administration Centre in exchange for empty Calor cylinders. There is no need to take you empty cylinder, once you have paid for the gas, Site Operations will deliver it and collect your empty cylinder. Unfortunately, we can only exchange Calor cylinders of the same size and type. International Scouts will need UK/European gas regulators.