Booking is now open for Chamboree 2022, please use the link below to proceed to our booking site.
Each Scout Group/Explorer Unit, or Guide/Ranger Unit needs to nominate ONE PERSON to act as “Group Leader”. That Group Leader will then be able to register participants and leaders online and importantly will receive updates on Chamboree 2022.
Each individual needs to create an account.
It is recommended where Cheshire Beavers/Rainbows, Cubs/Brownies will be camping together with their Scout Group/Guide Unit that the Group Leader (above) registers these participants and leaders, however individual Cheshire Beaver Colonies/Cub Packs, Rainbow/Guide Units can register independently.
- Early Bird Discount Ends 31st December 2021
- Final Balances Due 31st March 2022
- Booking System Lockdown 1st June 2022.
How to Pay
You can pay by either:
- direct into our bank account using the following details:
Bank: Barclays Bank, Middlewich
Account Name: Chamboree
Account No: 43182053
Sort Code: 20-24-09
IBAN: GB61 BARC 2024 0943 1820 53
Reference: Please include your reference number shown on your Invoice on the Chamboree booking system, so that we can match your payment to your Group.OR
- by sending us a cheque made payable to ‘Chamboree’ and post to Chamboree 2022, Lea Hall, Wimboldsley, Cheshire, CW10 0LL, (Please write your Group name and reference number shown on your Invoice on the Chamboree booking system on the back of the cheque, so that we can match your payment to your Group)
(Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the amount you have paid and the actual date you made the payment with the Group name you have registered on the Chamboree booking system and reference number shown on your Invoice).
We do not issue receipts however your payment will appear on the Chamboree booking system under your Group name within 21 days of receipt.